FreeSpace 2 is een vrij uitgebreid Space Dogfight spelletje.
[size=9:4be0d279f1]• A single-player campaign with over 30 missions. New scenarios include flying with Vasudan squadrons, piloting advanced stealth fighters, and “painting” targets with TAG (Target Acquisition & Guidance) missiles.
• Command up to eleven squadmates in battle. Order them to defend, attack, disarm or disable your target.
• An in-depth combat system enables players to target and destroy subsystems, disabling engines, defensive turrets, missile batteries, and fighterbays.
• Armed with cutting-edge weaponry, new fighters and bombers hurl the player into complex, fast-paced WWII-style dogfights.
• An innovative and immersive nebula environment changes gameplay dynamics. Impaired visibility, communications, and targeting ability create opportunities for ambush and new combat tactics.
• Up to 12 players can battle in dogfight, team vs. team (8 players max.), and cooperative missions via LAN, TCP/IP, and modem. [/size:4be0d279f1]
• Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
• PowerPC G4 867 MHz or faster
• 512 MB of memory
• ATI Radeon 7500 or NVIDIA GeForce2 with 32 MB Video RAM
• Original game data files + a minimum of 60 MB of disk space
• OpenAL 1.0 framework installed
Je kunt het spel nu gratis downloaden op MacGameFiles of hier:
Echt de moeite waard ! :D[size=9:4be0d279f1][/size:4be0d279f1]