Test release of GtkRadiant 1.3 for (developers gezocht )

[b:06d97fc83f]GtkRadiant[/b:06d97fc83f]

Ik ben een grafisch ontwerper en werkt sins jaren op de mac. Nu wou ik FPS maps gaan maken voor de quake engine en kwam tot de conclusie dat ik hier voor een PC moest kopen… :expressionless:
Zelf ben ik echt geen scripter of programmeur, anders zou ik dit freesource project wel actief steunen.

Maar nu na een tijdje zag ik dat er mensen bezig waren met GtkRadiant voor osX.

Nu zie ik op http://www.qeradiant.com/ :

We have an OSX release available. See all the info in the faq for installation. I want to thank all the people on the GtkRadiant OSX mailing list, and the fink developers for the help they provided, but I must say this one was very hard to pull out, mostly due to scarce OSX developers availability. Please consider that this release is experimental. It has a number of issues, but we believe basic operation is working fine. The FAQ item has all information to send feedback and help us track down bugs. If you are an OSX developer with a little time and motivation, don’t hesitate to get involved and help us. [color=red:06d97fc83f]I’m afraid that without new developers the OSX port is likely to be abdandonned.[/color:06d97fc83f]

bvd
martijnG ( Da-Fecto )

:apple: Think Different

Wat moet een developer precies doen dan ?

[quote:e7b3c62a16="martijnG"][b:e7b3c62a16]GtkRadiant[/b:e7b3c62a16]

Ik ben een grafisch ontwerper en werkt sins jaren op de mac. Nu wou ik FPS maps gaan maken voor de quake engine en kwam tot de conclusie dat ik hier voor een PC moest kopen… :expressionless:
Zelf ben ik echt geen scripter of programmeur, anders zou ik dit freesource project wel actief steunen.

Maar nu na een tijdje zag ik dat er mensen bezig waren met GtkRadiant voor osX.

Nu zie ik op http://www.qeradiant.com/ :

We have an OSX release available. See all the info in the faq for installation. I want to thank all the people on the GtkRadiant OSX mailing list, and the fink developers for the help they provided, but I must say this one was very hard to pull out, mostly due to scarce OSX developers availability. Please consider that this release is experimental. It has a number of issues, but we believe basic operation is working fine. The FAQ item has all information to send feedback and help us track down bugs. If you are an OSX developer with a little time and motivation, don’t hesitate to get involved and help us. [color=red:e7b3c62a16]I’m afraid that without new developers the OSX port is likely to be abdandonned.[/color:e7b3c62a16]

bvd
martijnG ( Da-Fecto )

:apple: Think Different[/quote:e7b3c62a16]

Nou, hopelijk vinden ze mensen die mee kunnen doen aan de ontwikkeling voor OSX, kan het alleen maar toejuichen, want er is nog niks voor OSX op dit gebied, wat toch wel errug jammer is :wink: