van dag naar avondfoto

Ik moet voor een klant die niets anders heeft dan een foto bij daglicht een foto retoucheren naar avond situatie. Is daar een plugin voor of heeft iemand dit ook al een meegemaakt en dus nog een idee voor.

Je zou me geweldig helpen. Thankx

[url=http://www.eyeinthesky.com.au/photoshop/normandy.html]Zoiets[/url]?

misschien de optie 'kleur afstemmen' in photoshop, waarmee ikzelf de ene keer goede en de andere keer minder goede resultaten bekom, maar een simpele en snelle manier om een foto aan te passen!

[quote:1ecb998b36="huinkroese"][url=http://www.eyeinthesky.com.au/photoshop/normandy.html]Zoiets[/url]?[/quote:1ecb998b36]

wow cool! ik ga meteen es PS’en vanavond!..again :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

Beetje off-topic: dat heet in de filmwereld "La nuit americain". Ook een franse film gemaakt in de zeventiger jaren met dezelfde titel

'Geef dat bestandje maar ff' wou ik al zeggen. Zoiets is niet 1-2-3 uit te leggen. Blijk ik ongeveer de weg die in de link van huinkroese wordt uitgelegd te willen volgen. Nah... die tutorial heb je nu. Zal ik de link vanavond even aan het beeldbewerkings-[FAC] toevoegen 8)

Ik heb dit ooit van iemand cadeau gekregen:

These are the steps that I follow:

1. I copy the darkest image, by selecting the image (Ctrl+A), then using the shortcut (Ctrl+C) copy the image. I then click on the lightest image, which will remain my background image (now on refered to as the foreground layer, and press Ctrl+V to paste the properly exposed sky over the properly exposed foreground as a new layer.

2. I’ll now have two layers. I select the sky layer, and add a layer mask by clicking the icon at the bottom of the layers palette that looks like a box with a cut-out circle in the middle.

3. Now that I have a layer mask, I can delete parts of the layer non-desctructively by editing the layer mask. I use the gradient tool, applied to the layer mask, to “delete” the sky layer, so that now I can see my properly exposed foreground layer.

4. At this point I can also use the brush tool to fine tune the image, because some of the trees in the background are black, when in fact the foreground layer contains color information for the trees. I can use the brush tool to brush away the layer mask of the sky layer to produce properly exposed trees. You have to be careful doing this as you can cause haloing around the trees, which becomes very evident when we add our curves adjustment layers. I personally usually just live with the darker trees.

5. Now we’ll add a curves adjustment layer in between the foreground and sky layers, and on top of the sky layer. In order to keep the curves adjustment layers from affecting other layers of the image, you’ll want to click on the curves layer, and hit Ctrl+Alt+G (in CS2). This applies the adjustment layer only to layer immediately below it.

6. Once I have my curves layers created and grouped for each “image layer,” I double click on the layer so the curves dialogue box appears. Here you’ll want to notice a few things: since we’re in LAB Color Mode you’ll have an L curve (lightness and contrast), an A curve (green and magenta) and B curve (yellow and blue). In some images I produced a slight S curve for the foreground image in the L channel, and added Saturation to both the A and B curves but pulling the bottom and tops of the curves in by 15% each. These moves vary from image to image, some images may require an L curve that has a dip in the mid-tones, in order to increase the constrast by decreasing the amount of information between the highlights and shadows, some images require more adjustments in the A & B channels. Once you become comfortable with these basic steps, you’ll see that it pays to experiment, instead of adjusting the bottom and tops of the curves, you’ll add your own points to make adjustments within a certain range within the images.

7. In this image I also added a new layer (Ctrl+Shift+N) and filled it with black (assuming black is your foreground color, you would hit Alt+Delete. Now I have my layer for my vignette at the top. I add a layer mask to this layer, then use the gradient tool, applied to the layer mask to delete all but a little of the black at the top and leave a smooth fade to black (this replicates the look of a 4-stop graduated ND filter).

8. The last thing to do is select all of the layers and merge them to one. I’ll then apply a small amount of sharpening (this part has not been done to the .psd image of _DSC3355) to the L channel. I do this by opening the Channels palette, clicking on the L channel, the apply un-sharp mask to only this channel. In a 13x19 inch, 300 dpi D2X image, the unsharp mask values are usually something like Amount: 200%, Radius: .9 Pixel, Threshold: 1 Pixel.

9. The final step is to convert back to RGB, by going to Image>mode>RGB color.

A different method that would produce similar results would be:
in step #3, instead of using the layer mask to “delete” parts of the sky layer, you can copy the foreground layer and paste it into the layer mask of the sky layer. This allows you to produce an image that doesn’t have black trees, or a black line between the merged images, but, the images have to be EXACTLY the same, if anything moved in between exposures, this method produces very ugly results. To do this, you will select and copy the foreground layer, hold ALT key and click on the layer mask of the sky layer (the image will turn white), then paste the copied foreground layer into the layer mask (Ctrl+V). You then need to keep in mind that you cannot adjust the foreground layers and sky layers with separate adjustment layers as this will have all kinds of funky affects. You can then continue on from here back to the original steps.

Vervolgens krijg je dit soort waanzinnige resultaten!

[img:41a4d48987]http://forum.macosx.nl/album_pic.php?pic_id=12337[/img:41a4d48987]

[quote:2ea8c916f8="FreekMac"]'Geef dat bestandje maar ff' wou ik al zeggen. Zoiets is niet 1-2-3 uit te leggen. Blijk ik ongeveer de weg die in de link van huinkroese wordt uitgelegd te willen volgen. Nah... die tutorial heb je nu...[/quote:2ea8c916f8] Het is te gek voor woorden zoals ik kan Google'n. 8)

misschien dat je hier ook iets aan hebt... ook een tutorial... wellicht kan je het gedeelte met het vuur overslaan !

http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=161089

succes ermee

Allen nu al bedankt, wat me een vraag al niet oplevert en een tevreden klant, en weer een stuk wijzer.

Bedankt voor de snelle reacties

Rene

MacFloo voor het geval dat: er is in Beeldbewerking sinds kort een kersvers sticky-topic: [url=http://forum.macosx.nl/viewtopic.php?t=72674][FAQ] Samenvatting van veelgestelde vragen.[/url] Ik heb dit draadje daar ook toegevoegd.