Wat is de langste titel in je iTunes bibliotheek?

Ik weet nog een leuk onzinnig topic; [i:f59411370c]wat is de langste titel in je iTunes bibliotheek?[/i:f59411370c]

Ik kwam net deze tegen:
[b:f59411370c]Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict[/b:f59411370c]
(Umma Gumma - Pink Floyd)

Zucchero - Solo una sana e consapevole libidine salva il giovane dallo stress e dall'azione cattolica..

Fall out boy kan er ook wat van.. een greep uit enkele van die songtitels:

• ‘‘I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me’’

• '‘Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn’t Get Sued’

• ‘‘I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)’’

LOL

Nintendo - Remixes - Tetris Happy Hardcore Techno - Nintendo - Remixes - Tetris Happy Hardcore Techno
:stuck_out_tongue:

Armin van Buuren - Wall Of Sound (Featuting Justine Suissa) Airbase present Parc Remix

De titel is in dat geval volgens mij gewoon [b:e9e09fa74b]Wall Of Sound[/b:e9e09fa74b] En dan een heel verhaal er bij over wie er allemaal mee mochten spelen. :wink:

[quote:e9e09fa74b=“iDarwin”]Nintendo - Remixes - Tetris Happy Hardcore Techno - Nintendo - Remixes - Tetris Happy Hardcore Techno
:P[/quote:e9e09fa74b]
Ja, noem gewoon alles twee keer. Dan schiet het lekker op.
Maar de titel is: [b:e9e09fa74b]Tetris Happy Hardcore Techno[/b:e9e09fa74b].

[quote:e9e09fa74b=“MacMini_Ragazza”]Zucchero - Solo una sana e consapevole libidine salva il giovane dallo stress e dall’azione cattolica…[/quote:e9e09fa74b]
Wat vind jij het mooiste nummer van Zugero?

Nou, eh, ehm, uh, tsja… :mrgreen:

[quote:af40fdeb9d="KarelWillem"]De titel is in dat geval volgens mij gewoon [b:af40fdeb9d]Wall Of Sound[/b:af40fdeb9d] En dan een heel verhaal er bij over wie er allemaal mee mochten spelen. :wink: [/quote:af40fdeb9d] http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=203402197&id=203401395&s=143452 Ik kan er ook niet veel aan doen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Huge_Ever_Growing_Pulsating_Brain_That_Rules_from_the_Centre_of_the_Ultraworld http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Orb%27s_Adventures_Beyond_the_Ultraworld

[b:e4ef9ba200]A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre Of The Ultraworld[/b:e4ef9ba200]
The Orb’s Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld - The Orb

[img:e4ef9ba200]http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/68/f1/c3e492c008a0702af4896010.L.jpg[/img:e4ef9ba200]

Stunt Rock - First Chance I Get I Am Licensing This Track To A Car Commercial Or Video Game, So Fuck You And Your No Sell Out, Anti-Establishment Posturing, Or Some Such In Your Face Remark Of That Sort

113-billie_holiday-what_a_little_moonlight_can_do_www.file24ever.com :D

en

Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Original Demo Recording From 1978) Michael Jackson

6 woordjes is nauwelijks een lange titel. :D

[quote:61c39ee97e=“strikjeveter”]Stunt Rock - First Chance I Get I Am Licensing This Track To A Car Commercial Or Video Game, So Fuck You And Your No Sell Out, Anti-Establishment Posturing, Or Some Such In Your Face Remark Of That Sort[/quote:61c39ee97e]

Waaaaaauuuuuwwwwww. 8) Respect.

Jeffrey Lewis - You Don't Have To Be A Scientist To Do Experiments On Your Own Heart [Version Four] - It's The Ones Who've Cracked That The Light Shines Through

You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Right At Me - Arctic Monkeys

The White Stripes - You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)

Edit: Toy Dolls - Queen Alexandra Road Is Where She Said She’d Be, But Was She There To Meet Me… No Chance

The Excrementory Grindfuckers Open The Stomachs Of Natural Born Anus And Strangle Them With Their Guts - Excrementory Grindfuckes :mrgreen:

Rednex - The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation

En we hebben een winnaar! :P

Dat is inderdaad de langste muziek titel ter wereld.

Encore - Human After All / Together - Together / One More Time (reprise) / Stardust - Music Sounds Better with You - Daft Punk

Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off