Hier hoe te activeren als het er nog niet in zit , alsmede gebruik ervan :
Office 2008 and 2004
Note: In Office for Mac, the Equation Editor is typically installed by default. To check to see if it is installed, see the following path location, replacing version with the version of Office you have installed:
\Applications\Microsoft Office version\Office\Equation Editor
If it is not installed already, to add Equation Editor:
1. On the desktop, double-click the Microsoft Office 2008 or Microsoft Office 2004 icon.
Note: If you are installing a copy downloaded from IUware, you should have a .dmg file on your desktop. Usually, Mac OS X will automatically mount this file. If it doesn't, double-click the .dmg file to mount it and start the install process.
2. The setup window will offer one or two installation options, depending on which version of Office you are installing:
* The first option is available in both Office 2008 and 2004. In Office 2008, it is labeled Office Installer. In Office 2004, it is labeled Office Setup Assistant. Follow the instructions below to use one of these tools.
* The second option is available only in Office 2004, and is labeled Office 2004. To install all Office 2004 applications and components (such as the Equation Editor), drag and drop this icon into your Applications folder.
3. Follow steps 1 through 4 in the Office Setup Assistant or Office Installer.
4. If you are prompted to select your installation location in step 5, either choose the location of a current Office installation, or select the location you'd like to use for a new installation.
5. In the box of customizable options, click the arrow next to Office Tools and select Equation Editor.
6. Click Install.
Back to top
To use the Equation Editor in an Office application
1. Open the desired Office application.
2. Click Insert, and then Object.
3. In the list of Object types, choose Microsoft Equation (this will open the Equation Editor).
4. In the Equation Editor window, form your equation; when finished, click the red X in the upper right to close the window.
5. After a moment, the equation will appear in the application.
Je kan eerst eens nazien of het prgramma op je Office for Mac installatieschijf staat.